In this episode “Goals of Multijurisdictional Coordination and 2022 Year-End Review of Construction Case Law,” Tashia Rasul, Partner at Lois Law Firm and Construction Defense Team Leader, starts off 2023 by looking at the goals of construction clients in coordinating the defense litigation involving the same plaintiff/claimant in multiple jurisdictions. Tashia also looks back at the important case law decisions of 2022 which will have an impact on how we defend claims in the future!
Tashia discusses the following:
- Tactics That Benefit Employer
- Reduction of Litigation Costs
- Avoiding Collateral Estoppel
- Reaching Global Settlements
- Most important Workers’ Compensation construction accident trial and appellate decisions.
- New case law impacting civil litigation.
- A look ahead at how these case decisions will impact the practice in 2023.
How to attend these webinars live and ask questions
Join us for our monthly webinars on New York and New Jersey workers’ compensation law.
- Register for a Construction Defense Webinar
- Register for a Civil Litigation Webinar
- Register for a New York Workers' Compensation Webinar (12PM SESSION)
- Register for a New York Workers' Compensation Webinar (3PM SESSION)
- Register for a New Jersey Workers' Compensation Webinar
Schedules and Information
Handout materials are provided in advance of each session. The webinar courses follow the "life cycle" of a claim and correspond to chapters in the Workers' Compensation Handbooks offered by the Firm.
This webinar is not legal advice! The materials presented by this webinar/podcast and any affiliated website are for informational purposes only and are not offered as legal advice as to any particular matter. No viewer/listener/reader should act on the basis of these materials without seeking appropriate professional advice as to the particular facts and applicable law involved. The materials are not represented to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. Opinions presented by this video/podcast are the opinions of the author.
Neither the use of this web site nor the transfer of information to or from this web site shall create or constitute an attorney-client relationship between Greg Lois, the presenter in the video/podcast, or LOIS LAW FIRM LLC and any person. You should not send any confidential information to this web site until after you have entered into a written agreement for the performance of legal services.